The school of storm can only be mastered perfectly by a very skillful wizard. (with awesome accuracy stats of course)

Saturday, February 25, 2012

I met a celebrity!

Today I went down to the Westend hotel in my city for an audition to be in Disney/Nickelodeon type show. I will get the results if I will be going to a thing called THE EVENT this Monday. But anyway when I was down there I met a celebrity. This celebrity's name is Matthew Underwood (aka- Logan in Zoey 101). There is a picture of him on the right. If you may want to be involved into becoming a Disney/Nickolodean celebrity I suggest you get more involved with the THE EVENT. I will put a link to there website down soon, maybe in an hour. Anyway thought that was some interesting news to share with my audience.

See ya around!

No comments: