The school of storm can only be mastered perfectly by a very skillful wizard. (with awesome accuracy stats of course)

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Celestial Observatory Update

I come a really long way but finally I am nearly done with my Celestial Observatory. I have predicted that it will be finished by Friday night. But of course to accomplish that goal I need to finish farming my sunstone/pearls. I need 22 more sunstones and about 110 pearls which to me in three days is a peace of cake. I do also need to get some fire blossoms but that will be a snap. But anyway finding sunstone at bazaar is way to hard so I have decided to just buy the sandstone at bazaar and get the sunstone from a selection of bosses, I know who drops it. My favorite person to fight is Nuncio in the Crustacean Empire. But of course there are others. Well on my next Celestial Observatory Update I'm sure I'll be nearly done. Here's a picture of what I need left.

No comments: