The school of storm can only be mastered perfectly by a very skillful wizard. (with awesome accuracy stats of course)

Monday, October 24, 2011

Decoration Project Done!

My project believe it or not is finished mainly because I had already gather a lot of money for the materials. Unfortunetly that's just the problem. I have spent all my gold on my project so I won't be able to upload a video just yet but just wait I will. Anyway, here's a photo of my project finished. I still have a little things I gotta do with it but it is pretty much done.
So I made walls surrounding the arena which is commonly used for arenas.
You might be able to see what is special about it if you look hard. There's a ceiling!
Yea, but with a catch while in the arena the ceiling is see through when looking up!
That is probably the only little thing I need do though.

No comments: