The school of storm can only be mastered perfectly by a very skillful wizard. (with awesome accuracy stats of course)

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Wizard101 Crafting

I love to craft especially if it's a challenging recipe. Although it takes tons of gold I love going through the process of farming for reagents and gold. I get a lot of my gold in multiple places but the main place i visit is stormriven in celestia. There is a set of bosses there that give awesome items for good gold. Another place I go, partically for my reagents, is the portico in celestia. It is a great place to find pearl, kelp, and shell spawns. Otherwise I buy them at bazaar. Bazaar is another great place to buy reagents. Well I've gone through all the good places to find crafting material so this ends my post.

No comments: