The school of storm can only be mastered perfectly by a very skillful wizard. (with awesome accuracy stats of course)

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Craft Quests

The crafting quests are my most favorite recipes to do when it comes to hard work and effort. The first and second craft quests for Wizard city and Krokotopia are really easy until you move on to the Marleybone craft quest. I actually put off crafting until I beat Marleybone because I thought it wasn't fun. When i was finished with the easy craft quests I started to like crafting. Once I beat Marleybone and Mooshu crafting quests things started to get challenging. It became a burden on the amount of gold I was spending. I was working on my craft quests for hours every day. The huge setback that made the quests take so long was the crafting slots. When I had everything ready for the recipe I couldn't craft it because I had already crafted something else for the quest. I think that KingIsle should change this so that it would take less time. This was especially a problem when doing the Celestia craft quest. It took me almost 5 months to complete the quest. The more bigger the recipe the longer it took for the timer count down, and the celestia grandmaster recipe is huge. I finally got done with it all and I loved the challenge of finding all of the reagents. I also worked on a set of storm clothes which had awesome stats for a crafting challenge. I will save my thoughts on that in my next post.

No comments: